Last updated on May 13th, 2020.
Interpretations and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement refers to Subhankar Das Photography, accessible from https://subhankardas.com
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our services.
- Website refers to Subhankar Das Photography, accessible from https://subhankardas.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to West Bengal, India
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service or Our Contact Form, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Like any other website, Subhankar Das Photography uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Information we collect
The personal information that You are asked to provide, and the reasons why You are asked to provide it, will be made clear to You at the point We ask you to provide Your personal information.
When visitors leave comments on the site We collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If You contact us directly, We may receive additional information about You such as Your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments You may send Us, and any other information You may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information We collect in various ways to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain Our Website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Website
- Understand and analyze how You use Our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with You, either directly or through one of Our partners to provide You with updates and other information relating to the Website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send You emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Subhankar Das Photography follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when They visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the Website, and gathering demographic information.
During Your visit to Our Website, Your connection remains secure by using SSL (Secure Socket Layer), encrypting Your data into secret code that can only be read if You have access to a secret key or password. To make sure You are in a secure mode, Our Website address begins with https://
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through Your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Who We Share Your Data With
Subhankar Das Photography protects Your privacy and security and does not trade or sell Your information with any outside parties for marketing purposes without Your consent. We use Your information for internal purposes such as order fulfilment, customer service, special offers, promotions, and evaluation of products and services.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If You have an account on this Website or have left comments, You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data We hold about You, including any data You have provided to Us. You can also request that We erase any personal data We hold about you. This does not include any data We are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We recommend that minors under 18 years of age should ask and receive their parents’ permission before using this Website or sending information about themselves or anyone.
Subhankar Das Photography does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If You think that Your child provided this kind of information on our website, We strongly encourage You to contact Us immediately and We will do Our best efforts to promptly remove such information from Our records.
This site utilises caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary.
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use Our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
- By email: [email protected]