Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, we offer some of our artworks in the Open Edition too. But our Open Edition prints are available on Fine Art Museum Grade Matte Paper only.
But the Limited Edition prints aren’t available in the Open Edition.
*Guidelines to Preserve Your Fine Art Prints:
- Avoid keeping your prints in direct sunlight.
- Always use a pair of gloves while touching a print.
- Use soft and delicate brush to clean your prints at least once in two weeks. Don’t use water or any chemical while cleaning.
- Always keep all your prints separate from one another. Please do not stack the prints.
- Avoid extreme weather conditions like extreme heat, extreme moisture or excessive dust.
- Don’t put your canvas print inside glass-frame.
- Avoid mishandling of artworks especially during transportation.
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.
These are the key things one should keep in mind while preserving a fine art print for a lifetime.
We offer only 10 prints in the Limited Edition.
This is a special edition. We offer our collectors some artworks in the Collector’s Edition prints. In this edition we offer only one print on archival fine art matte paper so that the collection remains unique. Only one print in a specific dimension will be sold to a collector.
We offer only one print in a specific dimension on archival fine art matte paper in the Collector’s Edition.
Yes, you can cancel your order. But you should do it within 2 hours of placing your order.
First, you have to send Us an email to [email protected] clearly stating the request for cancellation of your order with the subject line “Order Cancellation Request”. After sending email, you have to wait for approval from Our end. Once approved, you will be refunded. Money will be refunded to the original payment source you used while placing the order.